2010. február 17., szerda

Becoming an Ubuntu Developer+documentation

My main focus on the AiBO+ is writing documentation before doing the release 1.0. I really believe that it is a major milestone for the project, even if the AI achievements are quite small now. My feeling tells me that the project is on the right track and progress will be more visible in this year.

My plan is to release the software under Ubuntu therefore I should become an Ubuntu Developer. It is not an easy and fast process, but I will fix some bugs in ubufox package and hopefully earn some recommendations to the Council and then they can approve my application. Probably, AiBO+ will loose the chance to get in Lucid because it is too late for that already.

I am already excited about the future, I would like to go to a conference with a paper describes the latest developments in the project. I migrated also the Qt's State Machine Framework which is available only in the newest Qt 4.6. I think this approach can simplify and enhance my efforts on the implementation of the different states of AIBO.

Let's see.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: